Basic Subscription Terms
- 12-month (One-Year)?Agreements receive a 10% discount from $299.00 a month.
- A subscription applies to one (1) state jurisdiction.??Contact us?for multi-jurisdictional pricing.
- 1st month payable at sign up.? Monthly subscription fee is automatically charged to your credit card.
- Pricing based on?number of staff that access the Platform. Three?staff members included within the $299.00 a month.?Each additional staff member is $50.00 a month.?No limit on the number of documents generated.
- Each additional office requires a separate subscription.
- A subscription is for a single jurisdiction.
- Contact us for a quote for multiple offices in multiple jurisdictions.
$299/month (up to 3 staff members) + $50 per additional staff/month*.? Includes?Core Features?plus?Web-Enabled Document Automation?features listed below — includes:
- Our full library of Rapidocs-automated documents for one jurisdiction plus:
- A?set of Questionnaires that integrate with our On-Line Questionnaires in Adobe .PDF ?that you can print-out?and use with your off-line, in-store customers, plus:
- An In-store implementation that you can use for creating documents for in-store customers who are not on the Internet.
Need an interactive and collaborative Web site? Go to this page?to learn more.
|Virtual platform with customer portal ready for use immediately after purchase.? Self-serve interface is provided to add your firm’s logo, fonts and colors.|
|Customer?Registration and Customer?Login page with username & password logon for every customer.? Includes unlimited number of client accounts.|
|Secure, encrypted customer communications.? Time and date stamped in threaded archives and accessible 24/7.|
|Calendaring to post upcoming dates/events.? Includes an automatic reminder feature.|
|Web-based file storage with upload/download functions and 24/7 access.|
|Online legal information delivery system.|
|Document review interface.|
|MyAccount. Stores client contact info.? Downloadable to Excel or .csv file for e-mail newsletter and other mailing list management.|
|Legal Resources section to post customer-relevant state-specific legal info/links.|
|Integrated credit card processing for online purchases and invoicing.? Provided through?Chase Paymentech.|
|Hosting by?DataPoint, Inc., the Mid-Atlantic’s premier Tier IV data center and hosting provider based in Baltimore, Maryland.? Datapoint is a Tier IV carrier-class data center that has achieved Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70) Type II certification.|
|GeoTrust Dedicated SSL Certificate and McAfee Secure insignia on?ClientSpace??customer portal pages.|
|Managed and dedicated Cisco Firewall Protection.? 24x7x365 Server Monitoring.|
|Daily back-ups, off-site storage of back-ups on tape, plus hot database backups.|
|Managed load balancing and managed operating system.|
|$1 million Internet Liability Insurance Policy in force.|
|Telephone and e-mail based support.? Dedicated support portal provided at?เล่นพนันบอลเป็นอาชีพ|
|Online FAQs and Webinars.|
|Online user manuals.|
|Telephone training (one hour).|
|On-Line Training on How To Run A Legal Document Preparation Business.?through the Legal Technician Training Institute. (Training program additional cost of $499.00 a person).|
|Guidance materials on marketing legal document services online.|
|Web-enabled, automated legal documents powered by?Rapidocs. Sell online documents from our?Document Libraries.|
|Rapidocs Author?– The document authoring system.?Create Rapidocs-automated documents using your own content and sell them via your own SmartLegalforms??platform.|
|Publication of automated in-house documents to your?SmartLegalForms??platform at no additional cost.|